The 2022 Great Alumni General Assembly
The general assembly is a special moment in the life of our association. Each year, we gather all alumni involved in the network, learn the latest news and discuss the future of the association. This is not a formal procedure, but rather a friendly moment all together.
Above all, this is a good reason to meet and to share a particular moment together.
The next one is planned for: September, 24th 2022. Registrations will open the 1st of September.
Program of the day
In the 2022 edition, we will test a new formula that we called “Great Alumni General Assembly” with:
- The general assembly (9h) at the ESBS;
- A stammtisch (TBD): lunch in a restaurant.
- A cultural event (16h30): a guided tour about the history of sciences in Strasbourg, from the XVIe century to today, by a master lecturer. Meeting point Place du Temple Neuf. Duration 2 h for 3 km.
- A BS Poly party (22h30): by the Amicale with the newly-graduated 4A that will get their RDD the same day.
The evening is free so you can plan a diner with your friends or promo.
Booking is mandatory for each activity and the places are limited. Reductions and priority go to the AAE members.
The General Assembly
The formal general assembly is the sovereign instance of the AAE. It discusses:
- The past activities and the finances of the association;
- The objectives and budget for the incoming year;
- The renewal of the Board of Directors (BoD);
- The resolutions suggested by the BoD and the members;
- The news of the ESBS given by its director.
To be able to vote, you have to be an AAE member at the date of the assembly: you have to renew your subscription before the assembly. Subscriptions will open 1st of September.
The Board of Directors will be renewed. We are looking for 6 new directors and, in particular, a new treasurer to be trained this year. If you want to join the board but you cannot be there the 24th or you don’t want to be elected, the board can coopt you as a technical advisor. To apply: email@example.com. More details about the AAE structure and the missions here.