The new AAE board has launched the annual subscription call for the year 2020! If your are an alumni, an ESBS professor or a student, you can subscribe now!
By subscribing you can:
- take part in the activities of the association
- have full-access to the website and its alumni directory
- participate in the AAE major decisions and elect the board at the general assembly
Your support through your subscription and your donations will fund operative costs and events of the alumni association. AAE board reasons to set an annual subscription are further explained here: https://esbsalumni.com/2020/05/24/board-statement-subscriptions/
Subscription is exceptionally free, but we greatly ask you to donate whatever amount fits for you.
This is an annual subscription, but this year it is free. Indeed, the AAE board does not statutorily have the right to set a subscription amount without the agreement of the AAE general assembly, so it was decided not to set any amount until the next general assembly in autumn 2020.
However, it is necessary to follow the steps below to be officially considered as an AAE member.
How to subscribe?
First, you have to create an account on the website and then subscribe to the association.
Note that you can donate without subscribing: https://frama.link/AAE-donation.
If it is not possible for you to subscribe or donate on helloasso, please follow this procedure:
- Fill the form here: https://esbsalumni.com/subscription-form/
- Donate to the association on the AAE PayPal account: http://paypal.me/esbsalumni, or by check payable to « ESBS Alumni » and post it to Michaël Pierrelée, 2 Bd Vincent Delpuech, 13008 Marseille (AAE treasurer).
- After your donation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform about your donation.
Please be aware that PayPal takes a fee on donations, so do not use it unless you do not have other choices.
Thank you very much!